Monday, September 29, 2014

White Coat Ceremony

James had his white coat ceremony on the 20th. It surprisingly was not very long as it lasted only an hour. (Including putting the white coats on all the students) The alumni speaker was nice and entertaining. I was pretty far back but I was able to get a picture. He also got a stethoscope from the osteopathic association of PA. The white coats were also provided by them. 




No new news in regards to the baby, I met with my doctor on the 24th and she said my blood sugars have been good. I meet with her again on Wednesday to go over my most recent Non-stress test and AFI. The fall weather is about to sneak up on us here it is getting cold already! 

1 comment:

House Adventure

James here! After we matched into the Florida program we quickly discovered that there are very few rental opportunities in the Ocala area....