Wednesday, October 14, 2015

11 Months

I cannot believe that he is almost a year old. I know I say this every time but seriously where did the time go. He has 4 1/2 teeth. I say 1/2 because one isn't completely in and he is getting another one. He will pretty much eat anything I give him but if he decides he doesn't want it he will either spit it out of take it out with his hand and then throw it. He couch cruises and has taken a step on his own but only once. He isn't quite ready to do it on his own. He loves to play all the time and always wants whatever I have. Like right now he wants my computer. He is my best little bud and I am so grateful to have him in my life. He gets so excited when he sees Daddy's truck pulling up and LOVES bath time.



This is a face he makes when he is trying to tell us something. 

So is this one. 

And this one. 

And this one. 
He loves his Daddy!













2 comments:

  1. Awe he's so adorable. I miss you guys. !! I can't believe Tyler will be 3 in January. Time flies by and our babies are growing up way too fast. Miss you guys. Specially my little boyfriend. Soon he'll be walking and that's a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much different with those teeth! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

House Adventure

James here! After we matched into the Florida program we quickly discovered that there are very few rental opportunities in the Ocala area....