Thursday, September 18, 2014

Baby V Update

So far my blood sugar has been in the normal range every time I have taken it these past few days which I am glad to see! I had a non-stress test for the baby today.



The nurse told me he was a rock star and passed. I will be doing these once a week until the doctor says otherwise. It was pretty fast since he was such a rockstar. 



I then went for an ultrasound. I asked if she could print a picture of his face for me and she switched to a different probe gave us a 4d picture which we were not expecting. She estimated that he is about 4 lbs 8 oz. I will know more about the other things that she checked when I see my doctor on Wednesday but he is looking good!


Me at 32 weeks 2 days 





2 comments:

  1. Oh look at your baby bump!! adorable!!!
    Im glad to hear that everything is good..
    Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss y'all too! Hope your trip to Brazil was as wonderful as it looked in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

House Adventure

James here! After we matched into the Florida program we quickly discovered that there are very few rental opportunities in the Ocala area....