My beautiful sisters threw me a shower while I was there. Bekah took some pictures so I am stealing these from her. They FINALLY told me the night before the theme. Mustaches. It was super cute and they did an amazing job.
All my sisters, Lisa, Olivia and Bekah!
My best friend Morgan! So glad her and her mom were able to make it! I love their family!
Jilly Bean wanted one like me
Bekah wanted to take a picture of my belly. I told her not to get my face!
If you mustache, yes we are sisters!
Bekah is amazing and drew the stache.
recognize anyone?
The cupcakes were from Publix...sooo good! Wraps from Costco and the puffs Bekah and I did. She cut off the top and then I put a raspberry on top.
Regular water bottles with mustache duck tape!
Everyone that came :)
I am so grateful for everyone that came and to have my family take the time to do this in their busy lives. I was definitely ready to come home though and see James. Thank goodness for technology so we were able to Skype while I was gone.
I went to the doctor on Monday and had a check up. Baby is doing fine. Heart rate was 140 and he moves all the time! They got my results finally from the glucose test and it was a little high. I think personally it is because I didn't know they were gonna do it so I ate before I went in. So today I went to get the 3 hour test. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to keep it down. I will probably have to try again. The lab told me to ask my doctor but she wasn't in today so I will find out tomorrow morning what she wants to do. Cannot believe I only have about 60 days left until our little man arrives!
















No comments:
Post a Comment