Friday, January 30, 2015

James and Baking

James turned 11 weeks on Wednesday. I can't believe that he has been with us for almost 3 months. Time is already flying by. He smiles all the time and for the most part he sleeps pretty good at night. He will suck/chew on his thumb/fist. He drools all the time so he wears a bib all day to keep his clothes dry. He loves to sit up but of course he can't do it on his own so I find ways to prop him up next to me so I don't have to hold him all the time.









He saw dad and didn't want to look at me.


"Mom, what are you doing?"





I made Paula's coffee cake recipe last Sunday. I was pretty proud at how it turned out! Tasted pretty good! 


We are going to a friend's house tonight for dinner and I offered to bring dessert so blackberry cobbler it is! I didn't even cheat by using a box of cake, it is all from scratch made with frozen blackberry's from John's garden. I can't wait to taste it!

2 comments:

  1. Yum I love that coffee cake I make it all the time.
    The fourth one down is my favorite of him sitting up, he is so handsome. Miss him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coffee cake looks great...way better than when I make it! Baby James is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

House Adventure

James here! After we matched into the Florida program we quickly discovered that there are very few rental opportunities in the Ocala area....