James and I met some friends at Port Farms last week. We went on a tractor ride and he sat in this corn pit thing that they have. He didn't like it at first but became okay with it after a little while.
We hope this blog serves to keep our family updated about our constant adventures.
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
House Adventure
James here! After we matched into the Florida program we quickly discovered that there are very few rental opportunities in the Ocala area....
-
James and I met some friends at Port Farms last week. We went on a tractor ride and he sat in this corn pit thing that they have. He didn...
-
James turned 11 weeks on Wednesday. I can't believe that he has been with us for almost 3 months. Time is already flying by. He smiles a...
-
I cannot believe that he is almost a year old. I know I say this every time but seriously where did the time go. He has 4 1/2 teeth. I say 1...
My kids would LOVE that.
ReplyDeleteMy kids would LOVE that.
ReplyDeletethis looks like so much fun!! He didn't try to eat the corn??? I know tyler would've attempted
ReplyDelete