Sometimes when I place James in his crib for a nap, instead of falling asleep he uses the time to hang out with himself and talk to the light on the camera I think. It is pretty entertaining. He also will try to copy my mouth movements and sounds. Other times, we will be in the living room doing something or he will just be chilling with Daddy and he will start "talking"/making noises. It is a lot of fun to "talk" to him. I caught some of it on video finally to share with all of you! Hope you laugh :)
We hope this blog serves to keep our family updated about our constant adventures.
Sunday, March 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
House Adventure
James here! After we matched into the Florida program we quickly discovered that there are very few rental opportunities in the Ocala area....
-
James and I met some friends at Port Farms last week. We went on a tractor ride and he sat in this corn pit thing that they have. He didn...
-
James turned 11 weeks on Wednesday. I can't believe that he has been with us for almost 3 months. Time is already flying by. He smiles a...
-
I cannot believe that he is almost a year old. I know I say this every time but seriously where did the time go. He has 4 1/2 teeth. I say 1...
CUTE! Little baby noises are the best!
ReplyDeleteOh I love baby talk!!
ReplyDelete